Luna Van Blanc - Citroen Relay Campervan Conversion
Luna Van Blanc was once a stone mason’s panel van but in a team effort from Kustom Revival and Stephen Loy Carpentry this has become a two berth tiny beach house on wheels, built to DVLA motorhome specifications, offering everything a couple need for extended periods of travel and adventure, no matter the season.
Give us a call if you want a custom built camper too?
What Luna had installed:
- Full insulation
- Wooden ceilings, floors and walls
- Diesel blown air heating
- Leisure batteries and charging system
- 240 volt external hook up
- Solar panel and control unit
- 12 volt sockets
- 240v sockets
- Several 12 volt LED lighting circuits
- Purpose built gas locker
- LPG on demand water heater
- LPG cooker
- 3 way fridge
- Water pump
- Water tanks and plumbing system
- Shower and wet room with chemical toilet
- Bathroom fan
- Double bed
- Multipurpose dining room and chill out zone
- Kitchen and storage units and shelves
- Lining carpets
- Curtains and soft furnishings
Kustom Revival officially sponsors Luna Van Blanc and you can find out more about the van and her owner’s adventures in this YouTube series.
‘Kustom Revival, Keeping the show on the road since 2016’
What Nikki Loy had to say...
“Kustom Revival have done an awesome job helping to fit out my camper van. Such a professional conscientious job, no cutting corners, everything is done properly to the best of their ability! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough! I am now a loyal customer. ?”